A Journey to Find Me

Friday, September 08, 2006

Deja Vu...

Have I ever told you that Beyonce is one of my favorite people. I'd abandon all I know for a shot at that....seriously! She's rich, she's fine and did I mention how rich she is. Take a look at the fineness for yourself....



Ok, now that you know how in love I am with Beyonce we can move on.

We had a very interesting discussion at work yesterday. We were discussing whether we would sell ourselves or our mate for money....a large sum of money - say a million dollars. At first I said that I would sell me (who's surprised???) but not my wife. That's worth more than a million dollars. But then I happened across my register and realized how much a million dollars would indeed do for me (us) and I had to change my mind. As long as she promised that she wouldn't enjoy it better than me, then I could probably be convinced to bargain. It's just sex people, people screw for less than that all the time. (Baby if you're reading this, know that I could never sell your love to someone else - stop here) (Everyone else, just know that the only reason that I couldn't sell it is because right now we don't know many millionaires)!!

It is the weekend baby and I'm glad about it. I have no immediate plans other than going to buy some new running shoes. My old ones are starting to talk to me. They're talking to my shin's and my ankles. They're giving up the ghost and making me lie awake and cry.

Oh, weirdest thing happened yesterday - my digital cable box in the bedroom just went nutz last night. Of course we didn't realize it until we were retiring for the night and went to turn on some Roseanne marathon. So there we lay in the dark - complete dark - no tv, no music....just us. So, long story short...when life gives you lemons.....make some darn good lemonade!!!!

Today has been a good day. Not alot of work, stress or decisions to make. Thank God for that!

Love ya all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home