A Journey to Find Me

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Have you ever.....

Have you ever been so distracted by life that you washed your hair with face wash and your face with shampoo? Well I have...and it's not fun. After working out this afternoon I'm at home in the shower and I've washed all of the *important* things twice because there's nothing worse than walking around in the heat of summer with musty nutz, but I digress.... I've washed and I've washed again just to make sure that I got all the nooks & crannys, and so I'm washing my hair and I'm wondering why it's not as lathery as usual, but hey I'm in a rush and plus my mind is in overdrive. So I go to wash my face and I'm wondering why my face wash has this smell to it. It's supposed to be free of fragrances and stuff and so I open my eyes to find out that I've been washing and scrubbing my face with shampoo and my hair is full of face wash....

It was at that point that I realized how often I disconnect from what I'm doing. My mind is almost always racing with one thought or another. I can be driving and "wake-up" from thinking or daydreaming. I guess I need to take a chill pill and slow down and pay attention to what I'm doing before I really do some damage to myself or someone else.....

Anyway, life has been full since I've last blogged! Not very exciting but full nontheless.

I'm on a mission to lose at least 15 more lbs, hopefully 30. That will put me at an even 200 lbs. I don't remember the last time I've weighed that little. My main goal is to get to a place where I can gain 5 or 10 lbs and not be or feel sabotaged or bloated. The pounds aren't coming off as swiftly or as easy as they did at first. I guess that's a good thing though because if they kept coming off at that rate then I'd be dead soon, but hey I'm an instant gratification man!!

I'm tired, will write more later.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Mercy's Maid said...

gotta hate those musty nutz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home