A Journey to Find Me

Friday, August 04, 2006

It's the weekend and I don't know what to do.....

I love the weekend, but I hate having too many options. I'm so in demand....everyone wants to hang out with me this weekend.

AllI really want to do is rest. I have 2 funerals and a wedding. One funeral is in South Arkansas (abt 3 hours away from my home). One funeral is in Central Arkansas (about 1 hour from my home) and the wedding is in NW Arkansas (about 3.5 hours away). That's just tomorrow. I don't know which to attend.

I promised to take my brother shopping for clothes on either tonight or Sunday afternoon. Have I said how much I just want to lay around?

My yard needs mowing and my clothes need to be hung up and folded up. Have I said yet how much I just want to lay around?

Anyway, Im sure I'll have plenty of stories to tell on Monday, but I doubt I'll have the energy to tell them.

I want to move. I want to go to school for something that I would actually like to do...not just something to get a job. Somebody hire me to do something that I like to do...please. Rescue me from this place. It's a job, but not a career. I want a career. I want to make a difference in people's lives, not just fill their mailboxes with junk mail!

Ok, maybe I'm ranting because one of my favorite coworkers has found another job and is leaving me behind. Take me with you...please take me with you!

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Mercy's Maid said...

What'd you do, what'd you do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home