A Journey to Find Me

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hey It's Tuesday....

Is Wednesday really humpday? I would say that Tuesday - Thursday are all equally humpy!!!

But anyway it is Tuesday and I'm glad about it. I'm that much more closer to Friday than I was yesterday. I think that I live for the weekends...not that my weekends are spectacular or anything, but they give me an opportunity to not come to work and for that I am grateful. I think I missed my calling as a columnist for TVguide.com. I'd be great at watching television shows and giving summaries of them and doing other random tv related things. Does anyone know how I can get on there??? I have a couple extra resume's lying around that I'd be happy to forward you.

Until then, I guess I'm content to process records and perform data hygiene on them. It makes me happy to play a part in filling your mailboxes with junk offers, that you probably never take a second look at.

I had a purpose for writing today, but I just forgot it. So I'm done....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home