A Journey to Find Me

Monday, June 19, 2006

Amazon Addict

Does anyone know of a rehab for people addicted to internet shopping? I think I have this unnatural love affair going on with Amazon. I can get most anything on there and they'll even ship it right to my front door. And the amazing part is that they remember my credit card number and all I have to do is click one button and I can order anything I want to. I don't even have to remember to bring my wallet. Amazon is amazing.......

My weekend was full. Between entertaining friends that came in for the memorial service and helping out to make sure that things ran smooth this weekend - my weekend was completely full. I did get a little down time to watch the fight. Jermain...please keep your guard up and cover your face and stay out of the corner. Even I know that much...c'mon now. But as full as the weekend was it was rewarding to get the chance to celebrate the life and legacy of someone who lived for so long and meant so much to so many people. It was nice to hear stories and see pictures of a time before I knew Mother Hazel. Even though she had 92 great years, it was still hard to say goodbye.

The appointment on Friday went pretty much as planned. An ultrasound and bloodwork - but the results weren't quite as expected. They like for your estrogen level to be below 50, but her's was like 68. So we're put off a week on starting the stimulants. Doesn't really mean anything except that we're prolonging the whole process by a week, but what else do we really have to do.

I may not have the opportunity to write during the next couple of days, as I will be in Dallas for the next couple of days. I may have some juicy stories to share with you when I return.

Until then, take care!

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Mercy's Maid said...

Dallas Schmallas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home