A Journey to Find Me

Friday, May 26, 2006

Yaaay....It's a three day weekend. Can we make it four?

Jenny made me laugh today! She said that I was skinny (banish the thought) and that she thought that she would have to stage an intervention to ward off my addiction to dieting and weight loss. After all of this hard work, it feels good to have someone say that I look skinny. I've looked like alot of things in my life, but skinny has never been one of them. Thanks Jenny....you're the friend of the day!!!

I'm so looking forward to my 3-day weekend. I'll probably choose one day (Monday) and splurge and eat without counting every calorie that enters my mouth. It'll be fun no doubt, but I'll wake up on Tuesday obsessing about running it off....I can run...snicker snicker wink wink!

My friends (Peaches & Brown Suga) are gonna run a 5k with me. Either in Arkansas or Dallas...we haven't decided. It'll be great fun, to accomplish that goal and have good friends doing it with me. Now I guess I've actually got to start training for it, instead of beating aimlessly at the treadmill.

I'm in a pretty good mood today, though there are things that I could fuss about. I was so sleepy this morning and omg was I gassy! I was so gassy that I had to go buy some Gas-X. I don't know if it helped or not, but whew. I was too stinky. You know it's stinky when you can hardly stand it yourself.

You shouldn't go looking for trouble, because if you're looking for it the chances are great that you'll find exactly what you're looking for. But how can you not look when you have questions? Hmmm. And once you find trouble, what's the proper response? It's so hard to hold it in, but what good can come from releasing it? I know this is cryptic, but it's therapeutic for me...sorry!

Riverfest this weekend (www.riverfestarkansas.com)! Morris Day and the Time..."Fish-Net, black panty hose." Fun times to be had by all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home