A Journey to Find Me

Monday, April 10, 2006

I just want it to be over....

I feel your pain
Really I do
How easy it would be to run away
To be who you feel inside you are
But don't give up

I'm standing with you
I'm crying for you
I am actually you, just a little older and wiser and worn
So take my advice and don't give up

You are so much more than you see
Though it has eclipsed the years of your youth
and made you appear flawed...you're perfect in your own way
This fight is fixed and believe me it's in your favor
So please my friend don't give up

Even if you have to peer through blackened eyes
And confess through cracked and bloody lips
And swing with swollen hands
Don't give up

Once you're declared the victor and the fight is over
I'll be the one standing there helping to hold your hands up
I'll be the one helping you to tell you story to the masses
Just a bit longer my friend, don't give up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home