A Journey to Find Me

Monday, April 10, 2006

Fred Hammond

I'm going to see Fred Hammond....for those of you who may not know who he is - he is only my wife's favorite gospel singer. (google him)!

He'll be in Dallas doing a live recording for his new dvd/cd and so I'm takin the wifey and off we'll go. And right back we'll come to make sure that we're home for Easter. Gotta be at home on the day that Jesus rose!

I had a pretty busy weekend. I had to get the tags for the car on Friday, and on Saturday I had to play the husband of the house and mow the yard and since the sun was shining I had to wash both vehicles. Well the lady helped with hers, but you know how that goes. Saturday night we went to a gospel concert given by the local college choir. It was really good. You know that it has to be some kind of good to get me to church on a Saturday night...

On another note, we've been watching The Wire (any fans out there???). We're still on the brink of the first season and have a ways to go, but it's fun watching tv with your lady (and rewatching episodes because she misses stuff)!

I know that you guys are used to some heavy, black brimmed stuff from me...but I gots me some real good lovin last night and I'm just as happy as a lump on a log today. I may be broody tomorrow....we'll see.

Here's hoping that you all get some so good it makes the hair on your toes curl up into knots.

Mystic Journeyer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home