A Journey to Find Me

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Coke Zero Rocks!!!!


Despite the protests and complaints of an unnamed coworker (Jenny) I know that Coke Zero Rocks! It is better than Diet Coke, and yet doesn't have the calories of a regular Coke.

Ok, off my Coke Zero soapbox.....

I feel funny today. I feel something nagging at me. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Could things be going too good? Could things actually be working out in my favor? Maybe so, but that puts me on edge because I'm used to having to labor and tarry for things to come, and even then they don't always come the way I would like for them to.

I've made some serious decisions in the past couple weeks and I'm actually at peace with them. Much to the dismay of my wife (even though she's now on board) but at first she couldn't believe that I would be willing to take that road. I know I have just piqued your interest in whatever's going on in my life...but hold your horses. Good things (or gossip) comes to those who wait....

But anyway back to my eerie feeling...I don't know what it is. I guess I expect something to happen. Usually I can trace or pinpoint the exact cause of my feeling and sort of have it validated, but today I can't. And that's bothering the heck out of me...

Ok...moving on.

My birthday is July 9th. For my birthday I'm getting a tattoo. I'm taking all suggestions as to what to get. I'm too scared...what if it disfigures me? What if after I get this it's not as cute as I think it will be? These things are permanent you know! I can't even decide what I'm wearing to work until after I get up in the morning...I know people who iron clothes for the entire week. I just can't do that. What if my mood changes and I want to wear something totally different. So if I can't commit to an outfit to wear for 8 hours, how and I going to commit to a friggin tattoo that will never wash off. I'm so fickle.

Next up...who hates the Iliad? I do, I do!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Anthony Edward said...

coke zero is the atomic... I prefer it over diet coke any day.
It got me into drinking the fanta orange zero and the sprite zero. I always feel so "healthy" when I have one of those. I usually follow it up with a piece of cake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home