A Journey to Find Me

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm back....

I know that all of you (the three that read my blog) thought that I had died and gone to hog heaven, since I've not posted in almost three months. But today, I am officially resurrected, (though I had not even died). Is that possible?

Anyway, so much has happened since we've last talked or read or whatever it is that we do on these things, but anyway....

  • Jennifer Hudson won an Oscar for her performance in Dreamgirls.
  • Dr. George O'Malley wed Callie Torres on Grey's
  • I'm gonna be a daddy (to twins)
  • It's now 2007
  • Whitney Houston is dating Ray J
  • I'm going to be an actual father to living people
  • Britney Spears is crazy and flashed her cooch
  • People are going to call me daddy

Wild times, I tell ya.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Mercy's Maid said...

Whoo hoo! You love it when people call you Big Poppa? Good luck with all that!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Mercy's Maid said...

and by Poppa, I think I mean Papa, but Biggie didn't know the difference, so I'm honoring his memory.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home