A Journey to Find Me

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What a day, what a day, what a day!!!!

Though this is officially my first post, it is by no means my first attempt at self expression....

I have so much to say, and really no one who will listen. If no one else in the world reads this will I be okay? I'm sure the answer is yes because this is a platform where I can be totally hidden and be totally honest without fear of judgment or criticism or advice. All I want is a place where I can be open and free.

I'm a 26 year old African American male who lives in Central Arkansas. I'm married with no kids (I'll deal with that on another day).

Life is pretty mundane right about now....nothing exciting happening...but that's cool with me. I've had enough excitement for 10 men and I'm happily living a drama free life right now.

You'll come to find (if you stick with reading this long enough) that I'm a pretty complex individual with many different moods and many different facets to my character. One day I'll be on very in love with my wife of 4 years and the next day I'll be lusting after Boris Kodjoe (the shit has already started to hit the fan....lol)! Today I'll be happy and tomorrow I'll be questioning the very meaning of life...but stay with me....I'm on a journey to find me and exactly who that is. I hope that I like me at the end of this journey and actually I hope that you like me too...but the emphasis (for once) is not on you...it's on me!

Love, Peace & Hairgrease
Mystic Traveler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home